While we want to help as many individuals as we can in order to ensure the highest quality we are very selective with the clients we take on!
This is because we have a reputation for results and are only looking to work with people who are truly committed to making the change, stepping out of their comfort zone in the process.
In order to be considered for this program you MUST:
- Communicate with us: Online coaching only works if you work with us and embrace the process to ask questions and get involved in forums and webinars.
- Committed to NEVER missing a check in: This is the fundamental part of the process and it simply does not work without this. Blocking this time in your diary is a non negotiable.
- Have a good attention to detail: You will have to learn new skills during this process and feedback data if things are rushed this is inaccurate.
- Be older than 18 years of age.
- You must be in a stable financial position and are able to commit for AT LEAST 3 months.
- You must have some weight training experience: While you do not need to be a true expert much of the results in the gym will come from your execution of the lifts. While we do offer video analysis and feedback this can only go so far over a remote coaching process.
- You MUST be willing to change your habits! Your current habits have gotten you to your current physique and if you want to change them you must be willing to change them and go against societal norms.
Getting the right community is key to any coaching program and we are on the hunt for like minded individuals to join ours. In order for you to truly get the most from our community you need to gel with the MADE coaching style.
We will not be a good coaching fit if you do not want to embrace the coaching process and communicate with our team and the community.
We will not be a good coaching fit if you do not want to learn how to take control of your body, mindset and habits long term.
We will not be a good coaching fit if you have the tendency to hide things from previous coaches and PTs as we can only work with the information we have.
We are not for you if you are not willing to work for it. You get out what you put in.
If you want to take responsibility for your health and are open to communication with us even when a tough conversation is needed then we will be a good fit.
MADE coaching was born out of a severe dissatisfaction of the current online training landscape. On one side of the argument we see the quick fix diets with no personal coaching and often ignoring peoples health.
On the other side we have people who are now anti-diet and demonising people for wanting to improve their health, body confidence and energy!
We aim to bridge that gap using the most up to date methods to get you fast results, improve your health and teach you the habits to stick to this long term.
Of course! We primarily work with busy professionals wanting to learn how to get in shape while balancing a career. That being said, there will be a level of commitment for this program and carving out the time to prepare food, train and get up to a minimum of 8,000-10,000 steps is a must.
While we have helped countless peoples of all ages improve their health and performance all applicants must be over the age of 18 and be financially stable.
This is dependent on the injury and you must be open to working with a physio, osteo or chiro alongside this process if this is the case. While we have helped people work around and improve injuries we are not therapists and it is your responsibility to keep yourself safe when training.
Of course! Every meal plan is completely tailored to the individual's preferences and we have worked with meat eaters, vegans, pescatarians, carnivores and people of many religious requirements. Every client will run through their meal plan in their initial strategy call to ensure it is something you can follow.
While you do not need to be an expert in the gym if you are brand new to the weight room online coaching may not be the ideal place to start. Success of the training part of the program rests heavily on the execution of the exercises. We do however offer video and community feedback and analysis.
- Community: You are now part of the #SelfMade community, a community of people just like you who are embarking on a journey to live without limits.
- Honesty: As your coach, we will never sugar coat anything and give you, at times, some tough love if it is needed! After all, you’ve honoured us by being part of your journey.
- Accountability: We will teach you and hold you to your progression as long as you never miss a check-in as we are as much a part of your journey as you are.
- Support: We are in your corner 100% and here to guide you through both the good and bad times.
Education: We will be educating you throughout the whole journey through articles, emails, videos and audio. That's how we create sustainable and maintainable transformations.
- Ontime Completed Weekly Check-Ins: This is the NUMBER 1 NON-NEGOTIABLE. Without your weekly check-in completed on time, we will not be able to support and guide you.
- Honesty: All we ask is for open and honest communication. There is no judgement and we cannot help you to the best of our ability if things are omitted from your check-ins or food diaries. If a part of the plan doesn't work for you or you have something going on that we need to know about then let us know ASAP.
- Commitment: By agreeing to this you agree to the 3 month initial commitment outlined in your call. The greater you commit to the process the better result. With 100% commitment, you will exceed even your own expectations. 60% commitment and you are experiencing 60% of the result.
- Consistent Consistency: Without this success is limited
A No-BS attitude: Self-explanatory!
The check-in is the single most important part of the coaching process. Without this the process cannot work as we base our adjustments solely off the data you provide us.
With that in mind I have a STRICT RUSHED CHECK-IN’S POLICY!
This means that you must set time aside and give as much detail as you feel is needed for us to get the most information possible. Please do not write one word answers or leave things up to assumption.
YOU MUST NEVER COMPLETE A CHECK IN FROM YOUR MOBILE PHONE.
The premium package is for those who have a serious goal to achieve such as a photoshoot who will need a little more facetime than the standard package check-in procedure or those who want to get a big kickstart to their coaching journey.
Many people expect diet programs to be crazy restrictive and include crazy hours of cardio. While there are certainly times where you may need to push it hard, our aim is to teach you how to be inclusive with your diet and training program, build long term habits and find your own blueprint for physique success in order to maintain your physique.
We do this through 3 main avenues:
- Accountability: having someone in your corner is extremely powerful to push you through the hard times! Our daily and weekly check in system will ensure you always keep your eyes on your goal.
- Education: The difference between us and most diet plans is the education. If you value something and understand how it benefits you then you are more likely to make this habitual. Upon becoming a MADE coaching client you will have access to our ever growing members area with weekly video lessons and education areas so you never feel lost again.
- Community: Dieting can be a lonely road and that is why having people working alongside you on the journey is key! Our private facebook group, webinars and live Q and A sessions allow you to connect with others on the journey. Share tips, wins and struggles so we can all grow together. ALSO you can invite a friend to the group for FREE!
Upon signing up you will be asked to fill in an initial questionnaire that allows us to truly personalise your coaching program. Upon completion of this we will put your program together and invite you to attend your initial gameplan call. This call will give you a chance to ask questions directly with your coach, make small adjustments to ensure it is something you can stick to and build a more personal connection with your trainer unlike many faceless email online coaches.
YES. There is a minimum of 3 months commitment to any coaching practise. This is to ensure we have the time to make a change to your physique and give you a return from your investment as changes do not happen overnight.
We do recommend most clients to stay for 6 months minimum though and go through both a RESET and REPLENISH phase.
Firstly, you must ALWAYS book out time to complete your weekly check-in.
We also have weekly lessons to help you on your journey which will take roughly 10-20 minutes per week.
Other than this we host weekly live Q and A sessions and Webinars that we heavily encourage you to get involved in but recordings will be available.
Ideally as little as possible. Many people do not get results because the program hop or change their nutrition impulsively. The benefits of a coach is to be able to take a bigger picture view and know when to make adjustments and when to hold the course!
Adjustments will be made based on the feedback and the progress made.
We have worked with many clients that are coaches as I have spent many years mentoring trainers in some of the worlds best personal training facilities. As a coach there is nothing that will teach you how to get results better than being coached to your own results.
Many coaches opt for the premium package and use the calls as mentoring sessions which is more than ok as that is your time.
While I am happy to discuss costs on the call, however as coaching is a uniquely personal experience, the true value of what we can offer you is hard to convey via this website alone and this is why we do not put prices directly on our website.
However, to give you a ballpark figure. If you are not able to invest around £50-£70 per week into your health then this may not be the program for you.